JEE 2013 Online Application Form, IIT JEE 2013, JEE Mains Apply Online, IIT JEE 2013 Application Form, JEE Mains 2013 Exam Online registration

IIT-JEE 2013 Entrance Exam:-

JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) 2013 will be conducted by Central board of secondary education (CBSE). The exam is conducted for the students for who want to take admission in NITs, IITs and other engineering institutes. Online registration process for IIT-JEE 2013 started and now the students can apply online for JEE 2013 or JEE Advanced 2013. The online registration will take a few minutes and students can apply easily for JEE 2013.

Steps to follow for apply online for JEE 2013 Application form:-

# Students must log-on to JEE 2013 official website and follow the process step by step.

# The ONLINE Application Form process/registration will be started from 8th November 2012.

# Students applying via ONLINE Application Form can make payment ONLY via BANK CHALLAN at the Banks given in the list in JEE 2013 Boucher.

# After successful completing the ONLINE Application Form student should take a print out of the IIT JEE 2013 Application Form (fully filled)
# Sign the Application Form at the place specified in Boucher
# Get the Application Form signed by Guardian/Parent.
# Paste a passport sized photograph at the specified place in Application Form.(as given in Boucher)
# Take a print out of the ADDRESS for correspondence with Candidate, paste it on the envelope of Application Form and send it to the Executive Director, JEE (Main) till the 26 December 2012.

JEE 2013 Online Application Form Fee:-

 Male Candidates of PD/ST/SC category will have to pay Rs. 400/- for Application Form.

Male Candidates of OBC/General Category will have to pay Rs. 800/- for Application Form.

The candidates who want to apply DUBAI CITY as the examination centre would have to pay US$ 200 for IIT JEE 2013 Application Form.

Important Dates for Online Apply Process:-

# JEE 2013 Online Application starts from- 8 November 2012

# Closing date for JEE 2013 Online Application form- 15 December 2012

# Written exam date for ONLINE JEE Mains 2013 – 7 April 2012

# Written exam date for JEE 2013 Advanced – Offline exam: June 2, 2013

# Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page at JEE (Main) Secretariat: 26.12.2012
(By Registered/Speed post only)
NOTE-There will not be any online exam for JEE-Advanced.

JEE 2013 Exam language/medium:-

The JEE-Main examination will also be conducted in regional languages of the state. JEE-Advanced will be conducted in English/Hindi medium only.

Eligibility Criteria for JEE Mains 2013:-

A candidate who had passed the 10+2 (Class XII) examination or its equivalent can  apply for JEE Mains.
A student who is appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) or equivalent examination in 2013 may also appear in JEE Mains.

JEE 2013 Selection process:-

Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for performance in Class XII board marks (normalized) and the remaining 60 % weightage would be given to performance in JEE Main and a combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly.

Postal Address-

Executive Director
JEE (Main) Secretariat
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS-1-2, Institutional Area,
I.P.Extn. Patparganj,
Delhi-110 092.

Official Source for JEE Main 2013:-

JEE 2013 Online Application Form, IIT JEE 2013, JEE Mains Apply Online, IIT-JEE 2013 Application Form, JEE Mains 2013 Exam Online registration